Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-08-2006, 08:23 PM   #1  

Default I'm new here

Hi everyone,

I've never tried an online weight loss support group before. I am 27 years old and have dieted my entire life. I was a chubby girl and went on Jenny Craig with my family at age 12. I lost 20 pounds. By my late teens I was heavy again. My family doctor prescribed Phen Phen. I effortlessly lost 30 pounds and was able to remain a normal weight until my mid-20's. Now, here I am
5'4", 160 pounds. Last year I did very well with my diet, eliminating sugars, exercising nearly every day. I lost around 8-10 pounds and toned up...but still not a healthy 130 pounds.

I had a stressful holiday time with unemployment and family drama. Unfortunately the scale is back up there. I am looking for help with receipes because the thought of one more turkey or veggie burger makes my stomach turn. I know I feel better when I eat healthier...but I am so impatient and utterly disgusted. Thanks for reading this.
Want2bsexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 08:37 PM   #2  

Well, you have definetly come to the right place!
After my first baby I got down to 123 and was in the best shape of my life, then I had 2 more babies, and well, you know
I love this board because there is always someone who knows exactly what you are experiencing at the time.
racegirl78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 09:02 PM   #3  
bigmamatita

hey guys, nice to c other people with similar goals to mine. I hope to lose 8 lbs this month. Hope I pull thru. I had a baby 6mo ago and I still cant lose the weight. Currently working out and eating lean cuisine meals. Hope they work! I wanna look like a hot momma by this summer!
bigmamatita is offline   Reply With Quote