Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 07:38 PM   #1  

Default help! (intro)

Hello everyone! I'm a 24 y/o female who has had success with weight loss in the past. I managed to lose 40lbs last year. Unfortunately, I have gained 30 of those pounds back! I want to get down to 150lbs. I currently weigh 175lb-ish. I'm 5'9" so it doesn't show as much, but I KNOW it's there! I'm looking for daily motivation.... That was my lame intro. Thanks for letting me share!
Old 10-28-2005, 07:45 PM   #2  
My Motivator = Jillian!

Hello! Girl, I feel your pain, I've lost & gained and back & forth but this time I'm determined to make this a LIFE change so ... if you want to buddy up, that's cool with me

*hugs*
Old 10-28-2005, 07:54 PM   #3  

Thanks SunnyKells! My biggest thing is staying motivated. At one point in time, I actually thought I had the "mental" thing down packed (i.e. eating only when hungry, looking forward to ONLY 30 minutes of exercise, etc.) I looked and felt soooo good at 150! I see that you have lost 3 lbs. Congrats! Keep up the good work!
Closed Thread