Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2005, 10:18 PM   #61  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymi2fast4u
This is my first post. I am 31, have 4 children, 15, 11, 9, 7. I have just become so sedentary and depressed. Looking to improve my life. I have a great husband, and I hate that he has to look at me like this everyday. I would love a buddy for support. I am trying to figure out where in the heck you get the willpower when you have a house full of tempting food due to the kids. sometimes I will do good for a few days, then I am like a crack head, I attack the pantry. I get little exercise, I have become lazy and I have no one to exercise with. I am currently 171 aiming for 130. I am 5'8. I will feel successful if I can even get to 140. It seems like it takes me a month to loose 3 pounds, and 1 meal to gain it back. I am here to support anyone who needs it.

Hello, Its been a while The "Crack head" quote was VERY funny . I thought I was the only one who acts that way when it comes to food. Don't be discouraged OK. Good luck
Old 11-21-2005, 10:23 PM   #62  

Hello Shydoll/Megan,
It looks like no one has posted here in a month so I'll be the first to do so. Keep up the good work. Losing weight is very hard. I'm proud that you've lost so much, I'm actually jealous of you. I've lost a total of 10 lbs since September 19th. But I haven't been working out. We'll I do have 15 month old twins and a 2 1/2 year old also. I also walk up and down my stairs (46 steps total) all through out the day. So I guess in a way, I am working out.

I have a question, how do you stay motivated and committed to working out? I've tried and tried and I always give up. My thyroid medication and Adipex works wonders on losing weight, but I can't depend on it forever in helping me lose weight. I wish I could just wake up tomorrow weighing 130 lbs. One day (in about 8 months or so) I'll be at that weight. I know I'm getting a Tummy Tuck in May........ If you do not like the sagging skin and stretch marks, I suggest getting a tummy tuck. Go to www.1800beyourbest.com. They will help you with 50% of financing. A full Tummy Tuck is $7499 but they finance half of the cost.

I feel you on the self-esteem issue. I feel VERY ugly. I feel fat. I honestly hate the way I look. I've been married for 4.5 years. On my wedding day I was 128 lbs. I was a size 5/6 . I don't want to be that size, I actually like being a size 12 because I have nice big boobs, nice hips and a big butt. All I want is a flat stomach. When I was 128 lbs, I didn't have any curves or boobs. I also had a flat butt. I wished I was more curvy and bustier. ALL I can say is "be careful for what you wish for, because you just might get it."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Johnson Family crop 3.jpg (17.6 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by artese; 11-21-2005 at 10:39 PM.
Closed Thread