Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 03:35 PM   #1  
Beauty School Dropout

Red face Another new chick :)

Hey everyone, I'm new to the board so I thught I'd introduce myself. My name is Liz, i'm 22yrs old, from western Canada. I'm in hair school right now, which keeps me really busy leaving very little time to think about health and weight loss. I'm making it a priority now, after my doctor telling em my BMI is extremely unhealthy. I've had a weight problem since highschool and have been gaining steadily since about age 14.

I'm going the weight watchers thing, allthough I can't afford to go to meetings, so I'm just following the plan myself and weighing in once a week.

My current weight is 205lbs and I'm 5'2. My first goal is to lose 10% of my weight, then finally lose a total of 70lbs.

If anyone has any advice or comments please post! This site is very inspiring
Old 09-12-2005, 04:03 PM   #2  
back on the wagon

S/C/G: 196.2/187.8/115

Height: 5'1.5''

Welcome to 3FC, Liz! My advice would be to keep a journal of what you eat, some great online resources are FitDay.com

Keep track of when you exercise, and make it a point to do it every day (or a least 30 mins 3x a week) no matter what.

Let me know if there is anything else!
Closed Thread