Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 06:23 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 193/193/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi guys!! i just started WW on August 1st and have lost three pounds. Has anyone tried the crystal light drink? they have new single packets that you pour into your water bottle and shake. Now for sure I'll get my 98 ounces of water in a day. What if we were to post the next days menu the night before? Maybe then we could help each other figure out why we lost or gained. What do ya think? I hope you don't mind me joining your group. aerodawn
Old 08-06-2005, 08:03 AM   #17  
yvette120

sometimes when we work out we gain muscle and we don't lose anything and sometimes our bodies hold salt if we eat something that is to salty our bodies do amazing things sometimes. I have loss so far 5 poounds total and myexercies is good, we will see what I do over the weekend and there is a part of me that wants to eat fast food because I haven't had any in a while and another part of me says girl just continue to eat healthy but we will see. Take care ladies talk to you on Monday.
Old 08-06-2005, 08:36 AM   #18  
soon to be hot momma

Yvette I expect to hear about you being in the 160s on monday dont give up and dont give in you can do this I know it!!!!
Old 08-06-2005, 08:38 AM   #19  
soon to be hot momma

Welcome aerodawn !!! I dont post a menu cause I never know what Im going to eat probabally part of my problem!! Im just not that regimented !!LOL
Old 08-07-2005, 05:37 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 193/193/145

Height: 5'4"

Help Guys.....I'm am freaking out big time. I just returned from Real estate prep exam and I had major comfort food for my lunch today and I am stressed to the max. I'm a stress eater and I know it's just a test, however it's important. Add to my plate the fact that I have two teenage girls who are expecting miracles from me and I don't want to let them down. I got up early this am (3:45) and started studying again until 7:45a.m. It seemed the more I studied the worse my scores became. Being in class from 9-5 today made matters worse. Now I really feel stupid. I know that I'm new here and you are a great groups of girls if anyone has any positive suggestions I'm all ears. My state exam is 8am this Wednesday. aerodawn
Old 08-07-2005, 07:10 PM   #21  
yvette120

Hey aeorodawn everything is going to be ok just relax, sometimes if you study to much it will make you freak out. You need to put on some relaxing music and relax for at least 20 minutes then go back and study. If you start to want to eat comfort food try and pick something that is healthy. I feel that it is important to tell yourself that everything is going to be alright. What I do is pray and I give all of my problems over to God and that helps me more than anything else. I hope that will help you.

Hey hot momma I wish I was in the 160's but I am trying to get out of the 200's first. I did not overeat by the way because I am working far to hard to mess it up. That is what I've been telling myself and so far so good. I really don't want to put fat greasy food into my system. I want to lose weight not add on any more fat. I did order me a juicer off of the home shopping network and I did not have to pay any shipping cost and I will get 3 cookbooks too. I really want to change my way of eating I do not plan on killing myself with food like I was doing in the past. I want to be the best 43 year old ever and it all comes down to how bad do you want it? Take care ladies and good luck tomorrow with the weighing.

Last edited by yvette120; 08-07-2005 at 07:14 PM.
Closed Thread