Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 08:45 AM   #1  
soon to be hot momma

Default Girls with Goals Wi #3

Good Morning Ladies,
I am not weighing in this am due to PARTEEE yesterday and that is exactly what I did!!!So this am I am bloated and feeling HUGE so I am not even stepping on the scale!!! Thought I d start the new thread just to see how all of you are doing! It seems if tho we have lost some of the ladies who originally decided to join but thats okay too!!A small support group works just as well a large one!!!Congratulations on another week completed and I hope noen of you feel like I do LOL How did you all do this week!!!
Old 07-25-2005, 09:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/199/150

Height: 5'9"

Huh not so great I am up a pound this morning. Bringing me to -1 lb overall. HOpefully it is just water weight and drops off this week.

SJ
Old 07-25-2005, 12:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Hello Ladies I Didn't Go Anywhere But I Have Been Really Busy, Last Week I Had To Get 3 Teeth Pulled Which Was Awful So I Will Weigh In On Wednesday And Let Everyone Know. Wish Me Luck !!!
Stacey
Old 07-25-2005, 01:31 PM   #4  
yvette120

Smile

Hello ladies I weigh 208.5 pound so I have loss one pound. I was kind of disappointed because I wanted to lose at least two pounds. I think the problem is that I have so much weight to lose and I want it off a little faster but I know that it is going to take time, and I am grateful for the one pound loss because that is 4 sticks of butter gone.
I also have loss a total of 3 pounds and I am proud of myself for that. and that is twelve sticks of butter gone. Don't forget ladies keep on losing.

Last edited by yvette120; 07-25-2005 at 01:34 PM.
Old 07-25-2005, 04:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 220/199/150

Height: 5'9"

Yvette-Great job it looks like you are in the lead. At least until our fearless leader weighs in and we can see where she stands. I love your butter analogy!

Stayc-Getting your teeth pulled, Yikes! That sucks. I suppose that you have been left eating applesauce or something because of the pain?
Old 07-25-2005, 09:39 PM   #6  

Hi Ladies! I am new to the site and doing the Beach. Mind if I join you? This is my third week as a beached whale! heehee My Avitar signifys my "feed the cat when I'm hungry" approach!
Old 07-26-2005, 08:31 AM   #7  
soon to be hot momma

Okay I did it this am and it seems I had a much better weekend than I thought! Jesus pete Im back up to 180 grr Im hoping its just water weight cause Im still feeling really bloated (think tom is on it way too) !!I keep bashing around this 5 lbs maybe this is what is know as a platuea !Way to go yvette!!!Skinny jeans we will get there too!! Stacy OOHH you poor woman the only good thing is you probably dont feel much like eating !LOL Matmom Please do join us the more the better!!!!Well Ladies thinking I need to reevalute my attack today and maybe I should fit in some exercise and water see if I can banish the bloat!!!Have a great day cya tommorow!!!!!
Old 07-26-2005, 09:29 AM   #8  

Height: 5'6

Unhappy 13 lbs to goal!

I am 13 lbs away from my goal weight...have already lost 13 (and regained 2 and lost them and regained.....) I am at a standstill and need some advice. It seems no matter what I do at this point I can't lose anymore! I had a birthday this wkend which didn't help, as I gained a lb from eating 3 normal meals! Do any of you guys have advice for those stubborn last few lbs?
Old 07-26-2005, 11:37 AM   #9  

Thanks ladies I can't weight for my tomm weigh in, yeah the good thing about having teeth pulled I didn't really eat much on Friday but I think I made up for it yesterday cause I was really hungry. Yvette great job, I love the sticks of butter I am gonna have to think of that when I get depressed cause I have lost 12 sticks of butter also. That thought is encouraging. Matmom WELCOME we love new people.

Michelinwomen, what plan are you doing and what type of exercise are you doing let me know and I will talkt o my best friend and she is a fitness/health instructor. I can ask her some question but I need to know a little more about you.

I will weigh in tomm and let you all know.
Thanks'
Stacey
Old 07-27-2005, 10:29 AM   #10  

Okay I weighted in this morning down another pound so that makes me at a total loss of 4 pounds/ or 16 sticks of butter . I really was thinking it would be more cause I couldn't really eat at all on Friday, but on Sat I did go to two birthday parties so maybe it caught up with me. But that's okay, another day, another week. This week I am gonna start exercising cause I haven't really started that yet. But I am gonna start cause I want to keep losing. Well have a great day ladies.
Stacey
Old 07-27-2005, 12:39 PM   #11  
soon to be hot momma

Go Stacy GO!!!
Not much to report form this end stayed OP yesterday todays the same even went for a walk today woohoo. GO me GO me !! Hopefully Friday I break even!!!
Old 07-27-2005, 02:01 PM   #12  
yvette120

Hi ladies I haven't done much either but I did exercise for 75 minutes doing Pilates which was a workout. I think I might have to reduce my caloric intake by 100 calories but I am experimenting right now so I might have to go down to 1800 calories instead of eating at 1900. Right now I am sticking with the highest amount of calories and I am keeping a strict journal so that I can see if maybe I need to choose a better quality of foods. We will see. I'll let you all know how this experiment is coming along soon. All right ladies keep on losing, you know we weigh in on Monday. So good luck.

Last edited by yvette120; 07-27-2005 at 02:04 PM.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:20 AM   #13  
soon to be hot momma

Angry

Kwell I did step on the scale this am and inspite of behaving myself for the last couple of days I am back to where I started 178 lbs.....................Stupid girl! I cant believe I have been kicking this same five lbs around what the heck is wrong with me, I know I have been self sabatoging! Ill catch myself doing it but it doesnt seem to stop me I can rationalize just about anything I put in my mouth . In order to see a loss I will have to work really hard this weekend !!!No more rationalizing , need to remeber food is fuel not pleasure!There are other things for pleasure So ladys I am off today to get this back no more binging every other day you will not lose weight this way and you know that!!
Sorry for rambling I just needed to vent a little!!!
Cmon Ladies We Can Do This !!!!!Cmon Ladies We Can Do This !!!!!
Old 07-28-2005, 09:21 AM   #14  

I weighed in last night and I'm down to 162.5.. I believe that's a 2.75 loss so far. Would love to be in the 150's for August 5th....Hope everyone is foing well....
Old 07-28-2005, 12:00 PM   #15  
yvette120

Hello ladies I am proud of you Lizzy2 , and StacyC you go girls. I am taking my calories down to 1800. I feel like I am going at a snails pace and I want to make it a little faster because I have a lot of weight to lose. Soon to be hot momma you are not stupid we are all trying to find out what will work and now you know that you have to be more careful that's all. So I agree with you we can lose this weight so come on everyone lets get on board and stay on board we are all in this together. War on Fat!!!!
Closed Thread