Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 12:40 AM   #16  

Looks like we have a great bunch here who all have the same goals! I am just getting close to my first weigh in on Tuesday. Does anyone else have a specific day that they weigh in? I am so happy that I found this site-just reading what others post sometimes does the trick for me. I spend alot of time at home with no other adults and sometimes I am just not sure if it is me or others think or are going through the same things. It has been very helpful for me.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:53 PM   #17  

hey guys. i know some of y'all are doing WW. Can y'all tell me how you feel about it? I am thinking about joining.
Old 07-18-2005, 12:40 AM   #18  

I really like it alot. There is nothing I can't have-all foods and dishes have a point value and when they are gone, I am done. they also have a core plan but not sure how that one works. It has been around for many years and when I talked to my dr about it, she said was good since it was well balanced. So my vote is yeah!
Old 07-18-2005, 10:13 AM   #19  

Thanks! Do you feel like it has helped you? What are the meetings like?
Old 07-18-2005, 04:12 PM   #20  

Nothing wrong with counting calories and we are all different and so different things work for different people. Glad to have you here with us and feel free to PM anytime-I check the site often throughout the day.
Old 07-18-2005, 11:21 PM   #21  

so i did it. I joined WW today. here we go....
Old 07-19-2005, 12:12 AM   #22  

The meetings are very relaxed and very informative also. I will be going back to them in the fall when my son goes back to school. Watching all three of my kids is a bit much for my mother. Glad to have you in the group and don't feel overwhelmed-you will do great!
Closed Thread