Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 04:09 PM   #1  
MommySalami

Thumbs up Weight Watcher Buddy

I see some posts looking for a Weight Watcher buddy, but I do not have 100+ pounds to lose and I am older than 21! Not that either matter to ME, but the post was pretty specific.

If there is ANYONE out there on Weight Watchers that would like to share:
Daily Menus
Recipes
Web Sites
Tools
Discussion about what their meeting was about
Triumphs
Etc.

Please email me!!!
Old 04-27-2005, 06:39 PM   #2  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Talking

Helloooo there mommysalami. Love your name...LOL Lots of people looking for buddies huh? I have been a member here for some time and would love to share info and recipies with you. I am a 44 yo SAHM of 2 boys, ages 7 and 11. I can see from your tracker that you are definitely doing something right to lose so much weight. Good for you!! How long have you been doing ww's? My weightloss is more of a slower pace one, I have lost 16 lbs since Jan. But slow and steady wins the race right? Take care and hope to hear from you soon.
Old 04-28-2005, 04:22 AM   #3  
Movin' right along...

Hey Lisa! I'm doing WW flex plan too. Im trying to lose 50 lbs and have already lost 15. How long have you been doing the plan? I have TONS of websites that you can check out. You can go to my website and click on the links tab. I have to say though that this site is the best. There are a bunch of recipes on here too. Anyway, email me sometime if you want.

Love,
Deanne

my site: http://munozchick.tripod.com
my email: [email protected]
Old 04-28-2005, 10:58 AM   #4  
MommySalami

I started my weight loss journey on Oct 23, 2004 after watching the BIGGEST LOSER! Being that I had lost weight before doing low carb, this is what I chose in the beginning. The key phrase here was "lost weight BEFORE" Yes, I gained it ALL back! What a horrible feeling it is to once weigh 235 pounds, then go on a "diet", and weigh 143, and then....gain it ALL back! Yes, it was MY bad to gain it all back. I suppose I just got comfortable and thought I didnt have to work at it any longer. Just like any other weigh loss plan, if you go back to eating the way you did when you were heavier, it WILL all come back! This is exactly my reasons for going on the Weight Watchers program. I needed someone to teach me how to eat for a LIFETIME! (I still watch my carb intake too as it triggers binges for me!)

I am now getting ready to head to my weekly meeting. This will be my third weigh in. Last weeks weigh in I earned my 5 pound star. (My tracker is showing my scale weight, which is off by about three pounds compared to WW- probably my clothes?)

Gosh, Im so glad I found this BB!!!!
Old 04-28-2005, 11:17 AM   #5  
Movin' right along...

Lisa...thats so great that you're doing the meetings. I live in the Middle East and we dont have the meetings. So, Im just doing online for now. It would be nice to have meetings for the accountablility though

Love,
Deanne
Closed Thread