Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 02:01 PM   #1  

Wink Looking for some accountability!

Good afternoon to all!

I am 29 y/o, and sick of being fat !! I need someone to help hold myself accountable! I am currently 245, and someday would LOVE to weigh about 150-160. I have to lose it for health reason, and would love to just to feel better! I do really well on days that I work, but have a hard time when I am home, especially when DH is home too!!

Thanks to all who are here, and understand, you are a true blessing! These boards are such a big help!!

Good luck and God Bless!

Kim
Old 03-31-2005, 08:09 PM   #2  

Default I'll be your buddy if you'd like!

Hi,

I'd love to be your buddy if you are still looking for one. My name is Anna I'm 36 yrs old, married and have three children ages 12, 9 and 8. I work as a receptionist for a counseling agency. I am following the weight watchers points system and just love it. I started on January 11th, 2005 and was 260.4 lbs. As of my meeting this week on Tuesday night I've lost 27. 4 lbs. and am down to 233 lbs. I reached my 10% goal this week and received a keychain and also received a 25 lb. magnet.

I have recently started exercising, my husband bought me a recumbant exercise bike and I try to ride it about 30 min per day plus I joined an all women's fitness center and try to exercise there about 3 days per week. I also go to the tanning bed, that is a morale booster for me, makes me feel good about myself. My dr. set my weight watchers goal weight for 175 lbs. and I know I'd be tickled to death to get there. I have went from a size 22 in jeans down to a size 18 so far, and that feels great.

So I'd love to hear more about you and your family, if you are intersted in being buddies just email me, I check my email more often than I do the message boards. My email is jordyn1968 at hotmail.com

Take care and I hope to hear from you soon.

Your Friend in Ohio,

Anna
Closed Thread