Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 07:52 PM   #1  
But Want The Body Too!!

Smile Another New Girl

Hi All!! Ive been on the website pretty much all day and I think its so awesome so I thought that Id go ahead and join. The way everyone is so supportive is just amazing to me. And that's what I need, more support. My name is Michelle, and Im 24 years old.. Im getting married in 2008 to the man of my dreams. I know that I have plenty of time before then to lose the weight, but I want to enjoy myself before then. Ive never been a thing girl, I want to change that. I would like to lose about 70 pounds total. Right now my goal is at 30 although I have lost fifteen since Christmas. Im ready to get this weight off!!! Its so hard to do especially after having a baby, but I know I can do it. And my Fiance does to, he supports me 100%. Im one of the losers and gainers.. I can lose 20 pounds and before you know it, its back plus more. I recently invested in one of the stability balls and I love it, I have my own little routine I do every night. Ive also gotten some of the stretch bands and a thigh toner. I watch what I eat and take care of myself the best that I can. All I know this that its time for the pounds to go. SOOOO!!! ByeBye Pounds!!

Last edited by Beautiful_Inside; 02-09-2005 at 10:48 AM.
Closed Thread