Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 12:25 PM   #1  

Default Hi!!! I'm new *cough* and looking for a buddy!

Hi, I am 188 and am gonna be 122 (think positive ) by October to fit into my beautiful bridesmaids dress . I am looking for a buddy .
Old 12-27-2004, 02:51 PM   #2  
Dottie26

Hi! I like your "think positive" way of introducing yourself! I am 135 and going to be 118 by my 40th birthday in Jan of 2006. This may not sound like far to go, but i have been struggling with my weight from 155 to 125 (yes, i gained lots back) for 10 years. i seem to get stuck around 140 and can't get it back off, until now!

please tell me more about yourself. maybe we can be buddies!

dottie
Old 12-28-2004, 12:24 PM   #3  
I hate chub-rub!

Height: 5'6"

Hey, I've just joined this site and I have been browsing for a buddy. I'm 20, weigh 193 & I want to get down to 140/135. This is the biggest I've ever been, and though its taken a couple years to put on, I feel like its been overnight & I'm crawling out of my skin to get back Did you watch America's Next Top Model? Between your name & the positive reference, you seem like a pink positive girl. Anyway, I started my diet today per the advice of the latest issue of Self magazine, and I'd be happy to buddy w/ ya. Either way,
Closed Thread