Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2004, 02:17 PM   #1  

Smile Newbie from WV

Hey guys, I joined 3FC a week ago and I'm looking for support in my weight loss...
First off, I'd like to tell you a little about myself. I'm 18 yrs. old, I my starting weight and highest weight is 218 pounds, I currently weigh 210 and my goal is 140 pounds. I'm trying to loss the weigh for my wedding, which at this time is set for September 1, 2006.

I'm looking for someone who will REALLY be there to support me, who I can check in with everyday, someone who will push me to get in my exercise and water and watch what I eat. I know this is kind of alot to ask, but its something I really need.
It would be awesome to find someone in my area that likes to ride bikes on the Rails and Trails (I live in Northern West Virginia). I love riding bikes but I have no one to ride with me

If theres anyone who wants a buddy.. HERE I AM!
Old 11-01-2004, 11:18 PM   #2  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

Dang. I was all psyched until you said "northern". I haven't lived in WV since 97, but my daughter could really use a buddy. After she saw my weight loss, she's really motivated to lose. She's lost about 14 or 15 pounds now, putting her around 250. But she's in southern WV.
Old 11-01-2004, 11:21 PM   #3  

Question

Hey, how olds you daughter? Where exactly does she live? I live in Fairmont, near Morgantown.. I travel alot to go bike riding.. Is she a member at 3FC???
Closed Thread