Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 05:52 PM   #1  
Princess In Training

Default Working on my Fairy Tale...

I'm 23 years old, a college graduate, a woman of the world. I own my own home (well, technically the bank still does, but... ) just bought a new(er) car and I don't have a lot of debt.

I have had the opportunity to study in Europe for a summer, move five hours away from my family and become an independant, successful adult.

I should be happy. I should be out there in the dating world looking for my Prince Charming. I shouldn't feel like a loser because I am 60 pounds overweight, but I do.

So here I am, recommitting myself to losing my excess weight and moving forward with my personal life.

Last winter I started this journey and lost 13 pounds, then I got knocked off course by Super Bowl Parties, my birthday (Feb. 8) then Daytona 500 parties. I kept meaning to "get back on the wagon" but my schedule got hectic and I kept slipping little by little.

I got back on the scales this morning and I was back up to 198.5 (net loss of 7 pounds) and I need to stop this speeding train before all of my progress is run over.

So if anyone wants/needs a buddy...
Old 08-03-2004, 08:47 PM   #2  

I'm 24 turning 25 in a few days and wight a lil more then u.. I am a single mothers, dont own my house but own my car and have a great apt..lol.. no complains.. I work and party alot.. I think that my weight gain is from the liqour i take in almost every other weekend... and I noticed the extra lbs.. but never did anything about it.. For the first time in life I was told I wasnt someone type cause of my weight, this guy thought i was fat.. I look in the mirror and yea I'm a lil over weight but its alot fo curves.. lol.. or maybe jst me in a lil denial.. I sure hope that u reach ur goal.. as much i want to reach mine. if you ever need to talk dont hesitate to email me or PM me.. good luck!
Old 08-03-2004, 08:57 PM   #3  

Hi! My names Becca and Im only 17, but we seem to have a bit in common. I currently weigh 195 and would like to get down to about 135. Actually, right now Id be pretty satisfied with 160. Gotta start somewhere! If you are looking for a buddy, feel free to PM me. Im trying to stop my "speeding train" before it gets too far away, and I know that having a buddy, especially one with the same goals in mind, would do both of us some good. Good luck with putting that special -happily ever after- ending on your fairy tale!
Closed Thread