Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2004, 12:21 PM   #1  
CAcritter

Smile need a buddy

Hi Folks!

Let's see, I'm 43, 201 lbs, and in need of a buddy. I'm a full time parent of 5 kids from 17 to 8. I believe I must of tried every diet under the sun. Some have been moderately successful but then the weight just snaps right back on as soon as I stop. Sigh.

So I have decided to forget all of the fancy diets and just reduce my calories and exercise.

So anyone out there game to lose some pounds with me?

Old 05-28-2004, 01:47 PM   #2  

Talking

Hi CACritter!

I just joined today too! I have 5 kids also! I pretty much messed up my chances in dieting today and after I get the weekend binging out the way I plan to get serious "again" Monday, so I'm interested in losing weight with you!

cyndi
Old 05-28-2004, 03:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 235/194/140

Height: 5'7

You guys can be my buddies too! I'm 25 and definitely need the support. I fell off the wagon last year, but just came back today to see if I could get the encouragement to get started again. Everyone here was always so helpful to me. Anyhow, you can PM me if you want to and I'll give you guys my email address so we can build each other up if we can't make it to the board. have a good day!!
Old 06-01-2004, 08:16 PM   #4  
CAcritter

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I have been off line for the last couple of days. Seesh! between soccer,cub scouts, boy scouts and girl scouts there are some days I wonder when I get to do something for me...

Today I've been bad, darn it. I simply can not sit at the computer and not eat. So how do you break a bad habit anyway? I swear I'm not hungry until I start typing and then the munchies hit.

Well, anyway I'm glad I found someone (or better yet you found me! =) ),
Old 06-01-2004, 09:07 PM   #5  

Default need a buddy also

Hello. I too am in need of someone to help me to lose weight. I would be glad to give encouragement.
Old 06-02-2004, 03:05 AM   #6  
CAcritter

Talking 4th of July Challenge

Hi Ladies,

Welcome preytherosary!

Have you all checked out the new 4th of July Challenge? I decided to take them up on it!

grrr...they won't let me post a link to the challenge (less than 50 posts) so i recommend you do a search on 4th of July Challenge.
Closed Thread