Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2004, 07:48 PM   #1  

Default Anyone looking for a buddy!

My name is Brandi and I live in New Orleans, LA which let me tell you is not the greatest place to live if you are tring to lose weight!! I am a recently divorced 25yr old who was very skinny in highschool(my prom dress was a size 2) and now I am a size 16. My unhappy relationship had alot to do with my weight gain the biggest I was, was a size 18 I have lost 20 pounds in the past year but alot of that was from deep depression and I ate nothing now I am VERY happy and have started eating again I have not gained any weight back but I have not lost either!! I am looking for a buddy to talk to who is kindof going thru something similar to me and we can offer advice and support to each other If you are interested look mw up on my aol instant messanger or my yahoo messanger!!!
Old 05-09-2004, 07:50 PM   #2  
pull out some hope for me

i'm here! lol. just joined today. i am 20, a size 16 as well . pm me if you wanna be buddies

(not into aim and all that)
Old 05-09-2004, 08:50 PM   #3  

Default Cool

So I read one of your postings and we have a little in common as far as the depression thing. What r u currently doing do lose weight? I really am @ a loss as to what to do my boyfriend did slimfast and lost like 40 ponds but I tried and and i can not stomach the shakes they are nasty!!
Old 05-09-2004, 10:05 PM   #4  
one day at a time

Height: 5'2"

Talking hello

hi...i read you post....we have a lot in common from the sounds of it....i private messaged you....go ahead and read it and let me know if you would like to buddy up....i am fairly new here....there are some great places on this site to go for help....there is a depression and weight loss issue forum...which is so supportive....i suffer from depression and its a great place for help.....anyways....u take care...and welcome!!
Closed Thread