Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 02:55 PM   #1  
Look at me go ;)

Angry New and need a buddy.....80lbs +

Hi Ladies! Some of you might remember me from before. I had registered right before the big crash and posted but I lost everything and am just now getting back to it all.

I am in search of a buddy or 10 that are close in weight to me. I want to lose 86lbs. I would like to email and instant message back and forth, I have aol and yahoo, and if possible talk through phones and what not. I am in Las Vegas, NV, USA and it would be great to meet someone too, although not important.

I am going to use sort of my own program involving WW, low-carbs and just general healthy choices. I also plan on workingout 4-5 times a week using a combination of Yoga, Pilates, Walking/jogging, TaeBo and some machines I have here at home like the bun and thigh rocker. I don't have time to join a gym so basically I will choose from the above depending on what I feel like doing. I figure if I leave my choices open then I'm not setting myself up for failure if I change my mind about a specific thing.

Anyways, enough babble, anyone want to join me?
Old 02-29-2004, 07:57 PM   #2  

Default I have more to lose.....

hi Cinnymama,
I have about 110 lbs to lose. I live in NY. Never been to Las Vegas. Wyoming is as far west as I've gotten. I've tried to buddy before. But its on a very casual basis. If you want to give it a try so will I. I will pm you with a quick bio. If you want to, pm me back.
Then we can get into more details.

Hope to hear from you. DonnaD
Old 03-01-2004, 07:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 240/236/150

Height: 5' 6"

Hi Cinny,

I do remember you. I think you wanted to start an e-mail circle or somthing similar? I have about the same amount as you to lose. Although I have been exercising quite a bit I have no loss to report yet.

But, I can say I have a little extra room in my jeans.

Anyway, if you want to check it out I have buddied up with a woman under Misc. groups under "Alexia, we will lose the weight" or something close to that. And we check in almost evey day so pop in and say hi.

Lynn
Old 03-01-2004, 07:13 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 240/236/150

Height: 5' 6"

Hey, I forgot,

Donna, if you want to pop in please do!! The more the merrier!!
Old 03-01-2004, 08:40 PM   #5  

Hi Lynn!
Sounds good to me. I will certainly go to misc clubs and look up you and Alexia. I'm usually looking around.
Look forward to posts!
Thanks, DonnaD
Old 03-03-2004, 02:06 PM   #6  
Look at me go ;)

Hi ladies! I will pop over and say hi too
Closed Thread