Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2004, 08:00 PM   #1  

Default New to this Forum

Hi
just weighed in at the gym today and i know i have to lose at least 40 pounds- preferably 50
I think im going to try South Beach and then move to portion control via weight watchers.
Ive alreadyadjusted my work schedule so i will be going to the gym on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
I weigh 176 lbs and I am 5'6 inches
My goal weight is 135
My ideal weight is 130
Id like a buddy
Thanks
Old 01-12-2004, 10:45 PM   #2  

Hi there,

I am a married, 33 yr old mother of 5 so I don't know if we have anything in common there, but it sounds like we have a lot in common, weight-wise. I am 5'4" and currently weigh 176 lbs with a goal of 135-140. I too am starting the Southbeach diet after a 3 day cleanse. Email me back if you want to buddy up. I think it would be great to have someone with similar goals as a buddy. Let me know if you are interested. Jillmommyc
Closed Thread