Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 07:02 PM   #46  
Professional dieter

S/C/G: 250/232/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Hello

Hey everybody!
Audrey, your diabetic diet sounds alot like the south beach diet, which is what I'm following. It's focus is on eating foods that don't make your blood sugar spikeby paying attention to the glycemic index.
Congrats on your weight loss Madcow.
Old 01-27-2004, 06:49 AM   #47  

Hello all. I have been so poorly. I have been sick and have had a stomach upset for a few days. I have not eaten properly for a while and just feel so washed out. Have not been gym since last week and fell rough. Feel much better now having caught up with you all. Promise to be back on track soon.
Madcow
Old 01-27-2004, 06:55 PM   #48  

Hello to everyone I am a new member.I found this site and I think it is great.I just started my new way of life 2 days ago.I call it that because I finally figured it out.You can lose weight on a diet but the diet always ends.If you change you eating habbits it can last a life time.I am just watchig everything I eat.This is my third day and I already feel so much better.I have not started an exersize program because I just don't have the time.I know that just sounds like an crock but it is true.I work full time and have 3 kids,there is just not enough time in the day.It looks like you are all doing great on your plans.I hope mine works for me I will keep you all posted.Every time I type a word on her there is a letter missing.Mabey I need a new key board.Just overlook the missing letters lol.
Old 01-27-2004, 08:27 PM   #49  
Professional dieter

Welcome Blue! I have been doing all right. I haven't lost any weight so far the last 7 days, but I know that it is normal to have these kinds of periods in weight loss. I hope everyone is doing well. I probably won't be posting everyday just because I am really busy doing paperwork to get into school by April.
Old 02-06-2004, 10:27 PM   #50  
Professional dieter

Hey everybody! I know that I have been gone for a little while (doing paperwork for school), but that doesn't mean everyone else can't post! J/K I was expecting to have a ton of catching up to do and lots of congratulations to give! COME BACK!
Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 02-09-2004, 01:35 PM   #51  

Hi Jennie

You are not the only one who has not been around much lately. I have been off for a while. My brother in law passed away 29.1.04 and things here have been hard. He had an accident in London and we travelled up to see him but unfortunatley he did not recover, we were there with him when he died and it was very very sad. Needless to say the diet went out the window but we did not eat at all for 3 days. We had his funeral today which again was very moving. I have been off work for 2 weeks but have to go back tomorrow. Hopefully getting back into some routine will help. No gym for a fortnight and not really interested in eating, it was more a chore than an enjoyable pastime. Well off now speak to you all again soon. Please write soon as I need more support now than ever before. I am going to do it for Rick, i thought maybe a sponsored slim and donate the proceeds to the unit in the hospital where he passed away. What do you think?

Madcow
Old 02-09-2004, 02:33 PM   #52  
Professional dieter

Unhappy

I'm so sorry to hear that Madcow. What a horrible time you have had. No one would blame you for taking a hiatus from your get slim plan. I think that a donation plan would be fantastic. Something like for every half a stone you lose people donate "X" Pounds to the hospital or even just a charity that he might have been interested in giving money to. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Remember the good times to help you cope.
Old 02-09-2004, 02:44 PM   #53  

madcow i am so sorry about the loss. i haven't posted, because actually i lost the thread. glad to hear that you are all doing alright. post more later.
Old 02-10-2004, 02:34 PM   #54  

Chequita girl and Jennie. Thank you for your kind thoughts. It means a lot. Thank you again. I am trying to stay busy, am back to work so not much time to dwell. Thank you girls

Madcow

Jennie A special thank you for the private prayer you sent. Best wishes to you
xx
Old 02-20-2004, 02:26 PM   #55  
Professional dieter

Hello everyone. Thought I'd post to see if you're still out there and maybe just couldn't find the thread.
Old 02-27-2004, 12:54 PM   #56  

Hello girls still here still trying. So hard to get back into it. Got some time this weekend so books out and try to find some enthusiasm again. Nice to hear from you, how about a new thread. Maybe a new start is all we need

Madcow
Closed Thread