Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2004, 11:34 PM   #1  
... trying this again.

Thumbs down 20 y/o looking for buddy and support!

Hey all! I'm new here - of course. lol I'm a twenty year old college student who needs to drop about 100 lbs by November 2004. I need a buddy who can be 24/7 with me and support me. I'm not just a taker, I'm a great listener and motivator. I am a dance teacher and retired pageant girl who needs to lose weight to fit the ever pressing standards. I've fallen into some pretty bad spots with depression because of it. No matter how hard I try to lose weight, I end of gaining. I have had major problems with binging lately. I feel starved all the time but so full I could puke. I'm always on the go and eat alot of Wendy's and Taco Bell. I have a busy lifestyle, it's hard to keep a healthy menu.

I'm currently 250lbs, 5' 6", 42 D, 44" waist, 51" hip. I'm counting mostly by inches, the lbs don't matter all that much. I'm a girl who respects her curves, so I'm not wanting to become a stick. I'm pretty fit, I just want to look it. I'm a size 18/20 nearing 22/24 and would like to be about 10/12.

I'm looking for a female moderatly active, online quite a bit or frequently checks e-mail who can stay in contact with me alot, someone capatable - I want this to be less doctor and more friendship, someone with the same goals, about the same group... someone I chill with and be real. I can give as much as I receive, it needs to be a heathy relationship. Not justloosing weight, but the every day struggles of life. I'd be happy to buddy up with someone in the 18-30 age range.

If anyone out there is interested, please let me know. I need some support!!!
Old 01-11-2004, 04:20 PM   #2  

Angry Hi There

I'm a 22 yr old, in the same boat as you.... I think I can really help. I too have a very busy life, but I check my email regulary and would love to help out...... check out my web site...... http://www.jewels20.50megs.com .....It's a bit about me.... I started on my own diet august 2003 at 256 and I am now 209.5. Lets buddy up and get to know each other.... we can share tips and I'll try to share with you what's helped me.... email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Best of Luck
Jewels
Old 01-13-2004, 05:25 PM   #3  

Height: 6'1

Hi... I'm pretty much in the same boat you are! New as well and looking to lose inches not just pounds. I'm 24 and about 70lbs over my "Healthy Weight". I'd love to share support and help keep eachother motivated! Email me at [email protected]
Talk to you soon!
Old 01-15-2004, 11:26 AM   #4  
No more Ben & Jerry's :(

Hi Chubbytubby

I'm Johanna. I am also looking to lose 100 lbs by November 2004. I feel like it is definately possible to lose that much by then, and I know it would be easier with help. I am a great listener and a great friend. Right now I weigh 297 lbs... I cannot believe I even wrote that down It makes me so sad. I am a size 22/24 and would like to be a size 12, ****, I'd settle for a 14/16 right about now

Well, anyway, if you are interested in getting to know crazy lil' me, the feel free to shoot me an email whenever you want.

[email protected]

I am on line constantly

Johanna~
Old 01-15-2004, 11:32 AM   #5  

welcome mrs rowley and congrats on the decission to loose 100lbs by nov. especially for someone determined. i lost 22 lbs over thanksgiving and christmas holidays so anything is possible. not on line all the time but as much as i can. love to hear from you.
Old 01-15-2004, 03:29 PM   #6  

Hello everyone,

I'm in the same situation as you. I have about 100lbs to loose myself, and am also looking for ALL the support I can get!

My goal "date" is November-ish, as I have a lovely vacation planned.

I am 22 and from Canada. You can email me at [email protected]

Cheers,

M.
Old 01-15-2004, 10:10 PM   #7  

hi my name is tanya and i am 28 and need to lose about 150 and i am online alot and i too need some to be there for me i would love to help u and have someone help me i live in indiana and am disabled and have been for 7 yrs now. it is really hard for me and u can contact me and we can help each other i need the same thing u do so lets help one another
Closed Thread