Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-31-2019, 06:13 PM   #1  

Default Can't do it alone, please help!

Hello all I am writing this with the sincerest honesty. I know that it is going to seem a bit lame lol I have always struggled with my weight but I am tall so even though I was always the big girl I always kept it some what under control. 3 years ago I lost my mom and it rocked my world I gaine so much weight and have not been able to be successful in losing it. It affects who I am. It affects where I want to go. It effects how I act. I am embarrassed and ashamed.I need to lose at least 75 pounds probably closer to a 100.

Years ago when my husband was deployed with the military I had a friend who was my weight loss buddy I did so well because I had someone to share it with. We would share goals, milestones, recipes, laugh, cry, you get the idea. I guess that is what I'm looking for again. Just someone who gets it. I have lots of friends but none of them that understand my struggle.I definitely can offer someone the same support it is not a one way street . I promise you I am not a Debbie downer I am upbeat I love to laugh, I am a stay-at-home mom with amazing children who I love and want to be the best role model I can be to. I love Jesus, family, crafting, bargain shopping

If I have not lost you yet and my lame borderline personal ad of a post lol please comment!! I want to find friends that I can support and Be successful on this journey with!!!
Chnkymonky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 06:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

Welcome! How awesome you reached out for a community! You’ll find a lot of people have similar experiences, I like the Daily Accountability group over in the weight loss support section. Lots of lovely, supportive ladies who also love Jesus frequent there. I am a Jesus loving stay at home homeschool mom and I love crafty things too. I have always been overweight, but struggled mostly in my early twenties. After having my twins in 2014, I struggled with post partum depression and after lots of ups and downs in 2016 made the decision to see a therapist. Through lots of prayer and God’s grace and redemption, I have lost and maintained a loss of 140 pounds. You CAN do this!
JulesMarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 06:49 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulesMarion View Post
Welcome! How awesome you reached out for a community! You’ll find a lot of people have similar experiences, I like the Daily Accountability group over in the weight loss support section. Lots of lovely, supportive ladies who also love Jesus frequent there. I am a Jesus loving stay at home homeschool mom and I love crafty things too. I have always been overweight, but struggled mostly in my early twenties. After having my twins in 2014, I struggled with post partum depression and after lots of ups and downs in 2016 made the decision to see a therapist. Through lots of prayer and God’s grace and redemption, I have lost and maintained a loss of 140 pounds. You CAN do this!
I love this! What an inspiration you are. I pray that I can reach those goals! Thank you so so much for your kind words!!
Chnkymonky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100 pounds, buddy, friends, friendship, journey