Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-24-2016, 06:32 PM   #1  
Takin' charge of my life!

Post Restarting this journey

I am not a newbie, but I am a re-newbie. I started with this board back in 2007 at my heaviest of 278 and I lost nearly 90 pounds. Since then I have had 2 children and gained back all of that but 10 pounds.

I lost the weight the old fashioned way. I counted calories, watched my salt intake, started jogging, and joined a boot camp that was ran by 2 former Biggest Loser contestants. I have since moved halfway across the US, away from my former trainers, away from my support system (friends & family), changed jobs, and am raising a family including 2 little ones (3 & 5) and a teenager (16) with very little support. My husband is a workaholic and is very rarely home during the week until nearly bedtime for the littles.

So here I go with a new start. Please help keep me motivated!!
Andi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 11:52 PM   #2  
TVC15

S/C/G: 154.6/154.6/130

Height: 5'8

It sounds like you have a lot to worry about but it must be worth it to have such a beautiful family. Good luck with reaching your goal! I wish you the best on your journey and should you need encouragement, please reach out.
thinwhiteduchess is offline   Reply With Quote