Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-12-2015, 04:30 PM   #1  

Default I'm Chris - Hello

Hi I'm (as title says)

I'm happy to help anyone who's been through/is going through what i have gone through. Be they men or women, and i assure you i won't judge anyone when it comes to health and weight, or anything.

I'm 28 years old, English and very stubborn

6' 4" or around 194cm ish tall~, though this varies depending on how much of myself i can stretch out

----
15th Febuary 2015 i weighed 414lb, or 29st 8lb

Right now i am ~around~ 294lb, or 21st - i have lost weight and gained muscle, enough to be able to do a hand-stand, do 80 full push ups and i can hike five hours before tiring(this is how i measure myself, i'm sure you have ways of measuring too).

I'm still carrying weight.

But this isn't a bad thing, simply a thing which I have to accept on a day to day basis.

My diet is natural, I created it myself and don't believe in shame, punishment or any kind of hollowing out or starvation attempts to lose weight.

My diet(bad word) is based upon building my own body and mind into what i want it to be.

Growing outwards like a Tree, rather than cutting away at a piece of stone, because people aren't statues. We're living beings who are shaped and grown, not cut up and displayed.

This is an important point, growing.

My plan is to help people who are going through the same troubles and experiences so that they can become better people, who are happy with themselves.

-.-
limberc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 04:46 PM   #2  
it's always something

Welcome, Chris! Congratulations on your weight loss and your improved health! You are definitely on the right track. I'm a big fan of self-created diets as well. You have to find what works for you. Some studies have shown that those who create their own diets are more successful in keeping it off. Welcome to the group, I look forward to your posts
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 10:13 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/238/200

Hi Chris, I'm new here too.
I enjoyed reading your introduction.
ScooterRider is offline   Reply With Quote