Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-31-2014, 01:14 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 232/192/165

Height: 5'8"

Default Tired of Not Being Happy

This is me...hello out there! I used to have a nice body back in high school. Of course I thought I was gross and would binge and purge. Now I'm older, midlife. After having a baby 3 years ago I have not been able to lose the weight and I am so unhappy with the body I have. I wouldn't trade my daughter for absolutely anything but I am so tired of the up and down and tight pants and having to unbutton my pants to breath and my thighs rubbing together ughhhhh! Did I tell you I get ahead and then I binge eat. I flipping love food!!!! What do I do? I'm just sad right now
Usabeetiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 01:20 AM   #2  
Don't Stop Believing!!!!

S/C/G: 222/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5 1/2

I understand where you are coming from. I think you will find this site helpful. I already have (and I have only been a member for a week). Try not to be sad. The fact that you are here and ready to do something to change is a step in the right direction.

Its down hill from here
donijo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 02:41 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 12:28 PM   #4  
natalie

S/C/G: 233/217.2/170

Height: 5'10

Hi useabeetiny. Im new as well. I use this site for motivation too. I gained about 60 lbs in the last 4.5 years. Quit smoking, got married, stopped working out because we bought a rehab house & worked out butts off, and finally...the stress of working for a company where I knew I was going to get fired from for about 4 months stress. Enough giving to everyone & everything else......this is my turn for love and attention! This summer when I jump on the back of my husbands harley.....Im ganna be half way back to hottie he met 5 yrs ago! After many different diets attempted I went back to weight watchers flex plan. I dont feel deprived at all. It makes sense to me that I would rather have a salad instead of taco bell for lunch so I can have my wine tonight! Take it one day at a time. Set small goals. Choose an eating plan you can live with. Find an activity you enjoy and start at it slow....in the end you will win! Good luck!
Natalie
npotyonek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:50 PM   #5  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Welcome 2 The Forum, Like many others have said you came to the right place, I personally think this forum is the best weight loss forum on the web.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:12 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 232/192/165

Height: 5'8"

Thanks everyone! Npotyonek I hope you get on that Harley and ride!
Usabeetiny is offline   Reply With Quote