Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-01-2013, 10:53 PM   #1  

Red face Hi :)

Hello,

My name is Hannah. I am from the US and I am 20 years old. I love to paint, draw, and sketch. I love my two cats and I have 7 brothers and sisters. I am recently struggling with my weight. Before I left for college, I was at my lowest weight of 169. 2 years later and 40 pounds gained, I am at 225. I am unhappy and I need to get back on track with my health and eating habits. So Im struggling to get back on track. I use to count my calories and weight out all my portions. But I work constantly and go to school and just have not had the ambition to start doing this again and to work out. I want to start working out again. I need motivation!!! One of my biggest faults are eating at night, eating before bed, or eating because of boredom. I need to break this habit but I find it hard for some reason. :/ Anyway, I just am trying to get my habits back on track and my weight and motivation back on track too! I hope everyone else has lots of success in their endeavors
HannahBu233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:57 PM   #2  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

Welcome, Hannah! So cool that you like to make pictures -- I love the visual arts.

For me, motivation isn't that helpful because I have a hard time making it last. What worked for me was creating structures that helped me keep good habits. For exercise, I give myself a monthly goal and then track it here with a group of encouraging folks. When I'm not feeling motivated, they help me get my energy back. If you want to join us, we just started the November challenge:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...challenge.html

Good luck! This is a very supportive place, but a little overwhelming at first. Take your time and find some part that you want to hang out in. You might check out the 20-somethings here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/.

Last edited by gardenerjoy; 11-01-2013 at 11:57 PM.
gardenerjoy is offline   Reply With Quote