Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-17-2013, 03:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 245/237/180

Default new member :)

Hi my name is Renee & I'm new here. I've been battling weight issues my whole life & I've decided enough is enough any positive feedback is welcome & I would love to make some new friends.
rwireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:36 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 301/258/145

Hi Renee,
I'm new here also. Just like you, I have the weight battle. I'm glad I joined this site so much. I love reading everyone's posts and constantly saying "good job", "I'll be there one day" and "I can do this".
You are headed in the right direction and making the scale number drop. What are you doing to lose the weight? Are you exercising? Message me anytime, we can cheer each other on!
Sandy
sando5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:40 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 184/184/150

Height: 5'4

Default Hi Renee

Hi, my name is Lori, and I also am fairly new here. I can't seem to lose a pound, so I'm hoping by being here, with support, perhaps I can! I know you will enjoy reading about other people who have struggled, and lost weight!
LoriDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:52 AM   #4  

I saw a quote in someone's signature a while back it said:

"One year from now you'll be glad you started"

It's very true. It is really hard right now, counting calories, finding the right foods, resisting temptations, beginning new exercise routines---but next year at this time, when you're 50+ pound lighter, you'll be so glad that you persevered and kept up with your new lifestyle plan.

Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote