Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-04-2013, 01:40 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/272/160

Height: 5'6"

Default New new new new new start.

I don't know how many times I've had a "new" start. Probably every Monday for the past 10 years. I'm 28 wife and mother to 2 kiddos (boy 3, girl 1). I've been leaning more towards clean eating and clean lifestyle. We homestead, and I just like the idea of being a natural family. Only problem is my love for junk food. My husband doesn't need to diet. So he'll go along with whatever I want to do. I don't want to just diet, I just want better habits. I want to eat less at meal times, chose good snacks if I want to snack, and give my children positive eating habits. It's just so freaking hard. I've been looking up dieting ideas and eating plans and I'm just so confused. One says, eat clean plus organic meats and real butters and coconut oil for cooking. Which is 100% pure fat. But it's supposed to be ok. The other is eat clean with NO fats at all. Veg out, no meats. I'm just really at a stand still. I ate solidly healthy according to the first diet and lost 5 lbs within 4 days. By day 7, all the weight was back. No idea what went wrong. I'm annoyed. I know how to diet, I just feel like my body isn't cooperating with me. Ugh.

Sorry, this turned into a rant instead of a happy intro lol. Hi folks!
KatMic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:43 AM   #2  
Gettin' my JIGGLE Gone!

S/C/G: 235/ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

Welcome! I was like that too, saying, "I'll start Monday..." then, Monday came - and I wouldn't start... Coming on here [almost] daily keeps me motivated to keep going. That, and my clothes are loosening up Once you start, the key is to not stop!
Renniekins is offline   Reply With Quote