Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-24-2013, 10:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 15st going for 9st

Height: 5ft 2in

Talking Hello everybody!

So I woke up yesterday morning and the first thing I found in my head was today's the day! It usually isn't the first thing that pops in my head since I have to be up at five every morning but as they say (who they are I don't no but still) a change is as good as a rest so here I am on top of a mountain (of weight) ready, steady and set to fall a fair way down (not to far, who wants to be a stick?) and since this is a change rather than a lovely rest (anyone fancy giving, not lending, me money for a holiday?) I got up, got ready for the morning headed out did what I had to do and then (this is where the change started) went for a walk (all of one and a half hours) of course there is road works going on which meant I couldn't do the hilly walk but I did do a full round of the local park which is a two and a half mile around the boundary walls. Feeling rather accomplished last night I ignored eating junk in front of the telly in favour of a good book and a bath. Woke up this morning basically jumped out of bed (okay so I rolled) the main thought on my mind was to carry on as I had started the day before. Did the same walk this morning (stupid road works), had a healthy breakfast before hand, and although the day isn't over yet I know that if I can keep this mind set that I wont find myself wondering across the road to the local shop for comfort food I know I don't need and that sooner rather than later the weight will fall off and I'll reach my end goal. Which I know will make me feel a whole lot healthier, and therefore happier. So bye bye fatty make way for a healthier me!
Feea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Good luck!
GordonGirl16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 141.4/138.2/126.8

Height: 5'7"

Good Luck!! I'm new here as of yesterday myself. You sound very motivated and I wish you lots of success!
AngelicPeony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:11 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 15st going for 9st

Height: 5ft 2in

Thanks, good luck to yourself. I hope to be as motivated at my goal weight as I am now, but only time can tell and she isn't talking!
Feea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:01 PM   #5  
a healthier me

S/C/G: 161/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3" Age: 42

Welcome! I am also new here. You sound very motivated. Congratulations on ignoring your craving for junk food last night and for getting out on walks. You can do this, we can do this!!
aspen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:03 PM   #6  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote