Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-10-2013, 02:28 AM   #1  

Unhappy Feeling overwhelmed!

I will introduce myself, my name is Tandy and i use to weigh approx. 120-125 lbs after I delivered my 4th child. Unfortunately I had an eating disorder.Anorexia/Bulemia and I gained 60 lbs and almost died, I was vomiting blood etc..It took me 7 yrs to become stable. I now at least need to lose 125-150 lbs. I lost 45 lbs almost 2 yrs ago on weight watchers, but I have attempted to go back and have not done very well. I feel overwhelmed and am so disappointed with myself that I gained the weight back. I am wondering how to get back on "the horse" and how not to feel like I cant do this. I had planned on having the surgery but my insurance doesn't cover it, and I am scares of it. I want to look and feel good about myself again. my support system is sketchy...my kids love me and tell me I can do it buts thats it.My husband is a huge sweets eater but never gains a lb and he feels like if he says anything it will be hurtful!I originally went on ww with 2 friends and both of them flaked out on me, but I kept going. i don't know what is different this time and why I cant seem to find the will power and or confidence to get this done...Any help greatly appreciated..
boldfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum, Tandy. You have lost 45lbs successfully 2 years back, you can do it again.

Start by taking baby steps if you are feeling overwhelmed at the moment. Make minor lifestyle changes, like replacing white bread with brown bread and small stuff like that. Once you get used to it, go to the next one. Make a list of changes/things that helped you in losing weight earlier, and as you keep on incorporating those changes, tick them off the list.

Good luck with the weight loss. You can do it.
appyfizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/165/145

Height: 5'7

Weight Watches is a simplified way of calorie counting. If you don't want to spend the money there are plenty of Apps and even a thread dedicated to CC. It's tedius, but when you train yourself to know what portions look like and what calorie density certain foods have, you will be able to maintain easier. How are you about exercise? Do you have access to a gym? Home DVD videos? Outdoor exercise?
JudgeDread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:19 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Welcome to 3FC, Tandy!
penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:11 PM   #5  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote