Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-27-2012, 05:09 PM   #1  

Default New Kid on the Block

Hi!

I'm new here. I'm currently in school Finals are coming... and the stress eating has already begun. I'm hoping this forum will be a good place to get support and motivation to stick with a healthy lifestyle (and look good doing it =).

I've been struggling with my weight for almost a decade now and I'm tired of all the needle wagging that happens every couple of months on my bathroom scale. I've never been incredibly heavy, but I go into cycles of weight loss and gain. Every time I get to the point where I'm feeling good and that I'm headed in the right direction, I seem to always find a way to sabotage myself and fall back into habits of emotional eating and general sedentariness.

That's pretty much all I have for now. I look forward to getting to know this forum!

Cali
cali88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Hi Cali! Welcome to 3FC.

I'm heading into finals too, and am trying desperately not to stress eat! I'm trying to figure out how to turn "stress-eating" into "stress-working-out", but I'm not quite there, lol. At the moment I'm settling for "stress-water-drinking".

Best of luck with conquering your weight issues! You can beat them!
penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #3  
Maintaining since 2013

S/C/G: Sz 20/Sz 8/Maintain

Height: 5'11

Hey Cali!

I can relate to your post. I too would lose some weight and before I knew it I gained it back and then some.

I joined this forum back in July and it really helped me to get focused and stay on track.

Sending you lots of luck!!!!
SunnySide99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:05 PM   #4  
Scream & Shout!

S/C/G: 176/174/130

Height: 5'3

Hi Cali! I start my finals next week so I know how you feel. I had a big icee and pickle because I keep telling myself that's the only thing keeping me concentrated. OOOPSS.

Well anyway, good luck and you can do this!
Iluvdeftones is offline   Reply With Quote