Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-13-2012, 08:17 PM   #1  
Sweat Sweat Sweat!

S/C/G: 190/ticker/130

Height: 5'7

Default *Grumbles* Hi, AGAIN..

I don't have a clue why I keep doing this to myself! I get far in my weight loss, then I get bored with it, eat junk, stop working out. and gain it all back, AND THEN SOME MORE!

I hate starting over, so why do I keep quitting?!

I'm tired of having thighs that rub when I walk, and causes a rash. A belly. Cellulite. To me, a 21 year old shouldn't have that!

Well, here I am. Please don't give up on me guys..

xoxo

Lindsy
TheLindsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: See tracker :3

Height: 5'5

Oh my god, I do that too. Haha.
I recently realized I do that with everything though. I get 85% through a video game and then I lose interest.
:I

I'm trying to force myself to do things, like the more I yell at myself "Okay Autumn you don't have to be motivated. No one cares if you have a pep in your step just do the f'ing workout" That usually works, I have to be tough with myself when I get bored or lazy, because it's like being sucked into a big black hole full of crappy excuses.

Anyway, now that my rant is over, I wish you the absolute BEST of luck. This time will be the last time you ever have to re-lose weight if you can talk yourself into it!! and I believe that you can.
DandelionCupcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #3  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

im also back after a huge regain (i had met goal too!)

it happens to a LOT of people from what ive heard on this site. i was really embarrassed to come back but everyone welcomed me so warmly. no one is judging you, weight loss sucks. good job getting back on track!

juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote