Hello all! - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-08-2012, 04:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 184/160/135

Height: 5'5"

Default Hello all!

I am new - just registered today. I am someone who usually does everything on my own. In my 40's and have to learn to let others in. I started Slim4Life April 13th. I have lost about 22 pounds. My goal weight was 135. I don't think I am going to hit it in the time I have left of the weight loss plan since I didn't lose as fast as they said I would. But I still have a few weeks left and if I get down to at least 150 I will be very happy. I started at about 182 and I am now at 160. I stay on plan and have not eaten anything not on plan, but sometimes I think maybe I don't get all my water in.
I have been heavy for a while and have been afraid to diet any more since when I did and lost I always gained it back and more. This is expensive but worth it since I am finally losing and know they will help me keep it off after I lose. Looking forward to continuing!
tbtexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #2  
outside is not inside

S/C/G: Starting Weight:250/140

Height: 5'3"

Default Welcome to 3FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtexas View Post
I am new - just registered today. I am someone who usually does everything on my own. In my 40's and have to learn to let others in. I started Slim4Life April 13th. I have lost about 22 pounds. My goal weight was 135. I don't think I am going to hit it in the time I have left of the weight loss plan since I didn't lose as fast as they said I would. But I still have a few weeks left and if I get down to at least 150 I will be very happy. I started at about 182 and I am now at 160. I stay on plan and have not eaten anything not on plan, but sometimes I think maybe I don't get all my water in.
I have been heavy for a while and have been afraid to diet any more since when I did and lost I always gained it back and more. This is expensive but worth it since I am finally losing and know they will help me keep it off after I lose. Looking forward to continuing!
Welcome! Don't know what Slim4Life is but good for you on the weight loss!!! Hubby and I go to Dallas once or twice a year for Market in fact we will be there in August. You may want to jump around on the boards to find your place. There are a lot of wonderful people here. God bless. Tammy
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote