Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/140?

Height: 5'7''

Default It's time!

Hi everyone!

After being overweight for most of our lives my husband and I decided to start a new life in January of this year. Our eating habits were beyond terrible and exercise was a laughable thought. Since the change I've found a new love for healthy cooking and we've both actually started to exercise. It's a daily battle for us, but it's one we're finally ready to take on.

A few days ago I was lucky enough to find this website. Wow! I wish I had found all of you sooner! I've had some decent weight loss so far, but for some reason I just feel like it's not good enough (will it ever be? I really hope so!). I'm sticking with my plan and trying to be patient, but as some of you probably know...that's the hardest part!

It's time to get re-energized for the next step of this life change and I really look forward to sharing that with all of you. Thanks for being here!
EmmaSqrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 167/159/120

Height: 5'4"

Welcome and I love your avatar, hehehe. Sounds like you and your hubby are on a great track, my husband and I are learning healthy whole food cooking too. (okay, I am, he's already a great cook!)
Have a peek around, kick back with a glass of ice water and enjoy!

Taheetee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/140?

Height: 5'7''

Thanks so much for the welcome!

This site is really wonderfully inspiring and I'm excited to get more involved and check in every day.
EmmaSqrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:16 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 206/197.6/128

Height: 5'4"

EmmaSqrd! This is a really great web site and source of support and inspiration. I am fairly new too. I am participating in 2 challenges, the June Exercise Challenge and the Memorial Day to Labor Day Challenge. You can jump in at any time or wait for a new one to start, if you like that kind of thing. At any rate, you should be able to find whatever type of support you are looking for here and hopefully provide it for others, too. What a Win/Win situation! We are glad you are here and look forward ato getting to know you.

Last edited by melodyjoy; 06-09-2012 at 08:17 PM.
melodyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote