Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-16-2012, 12:41 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/*see ticker*/120

Height: 5'3

Default New to 3FC

I just wanted to say I love this site, i've been lurking the past few weeks and I believe I offiicially joined last week, but haven't posted until now. I have found the information on this site very helpful even though my weight loss journey is almost over. I have been doing this on my own since March 2011 and have lost a total of 43 pounds so far. My starting weight was 170lbs at 5'3 and now I'm 127, I've got an ultimate goal of 120 maybe 115lbs. This has been my first diet or lifestyle change as I was always slim up until high school then the weight started to come on probably about a year after I graduated and gradually got higher and higher. I believe I was in denial about my weight gain until I saw pictures of myself at my sister's college graduation. And seeing how much I really gained scared me straight and thus started the beginning of my weight loss journey. I just wish I had taken my blinders off before then so I could have started my diet sooner, but better late than never I guess It took a long time to lose weight as I don't have a gym membership, but I did it all through calorie counting and eating smaller portions. I also started walking outside in the beginning then as the pounds started to shed I moved up to jogging. I still jog but I'm able to run up to 4 miles though I'm still out of shape. I also try to jog 4-5 days a week.

From my screenname you can probably tell that I am into horses, i've been riding all my life and currently own a Thoroughbred gelding whom I used to ride hunter/jumper but now switched to western. I also have a bunch of other animals including 3 dogs, 2 Chihuhua's and a lab. I'm 22, 23 in June I go to a local college full time and work part time at an animal hospital so life is pretty crazy. Which is why I may not be on here posting all that often but I will try and get to know everyone

Well that's my life pretty much my life, I don't have any pics of me except on facebook so if I can somehow transfer them off of there and get them onto here I'll post some
SoCalCowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:11 AM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your weightloss to-date! Best of luck to you!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 06:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/*see ticker*/120

Height: 5'3

Thanks NEMom!
SoCalCowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote