Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-08-2011, 05:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 270/267/175

Height: 5'3

Default Hello from kansas

Hello I'm Chelsea a 23 year old mother of two young children. I have always been overweight in high school I topped out at 175 which I was ok with but not thrilled with. After having my first child I only gained 25 lbs and lost it within 5 months, but after my second child was born I had gained 50 lbs and I was not able to lose it. I have continued to gain weight since then. I have used Weight Watchers and lost 16 lbs. It has been a roller coaster with my weight since then. I also have depression which also contributes to my weight...I'm a binge eater as well. I am hoping to give and get support from fellow members on here. Well that about sums it up for me. Thanks for reading
chessie06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:53 AM   #2  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

Welcome Chelsea! It can be hard to lose baby weight--heck, I'm still losing from when I had my twins--and they're five and a half! I also have a six month old, so everything I had lost, I had to lose again. Are you on any medication for your depression? I know mine makes a world of difference. You'll get plenty of support here at 3FC--there are subforums for all of the things you mentioned. Check them out and join in!
rainydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:18 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/110

Hi!

You can do it!!
goodbyefatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:33 AM   #4  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum! I am so glad to see you have made the decision to start taking care of yourself! Your kiddos need a healthy mom around for a long long time.
I wish you all the best. There is a TON of support and information on this site. Post if you need support or have questions!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote