Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-28-2011, 03:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 75/75/65 (kg's)

Height: 1.77m

Default Baby weight be gone!

Hi there everyone...
I had my my second little boy three months ago and I am somewhat appalled at the state of my body. My first son was very premature (healthy now tho!) and I had no idea of what a full term pregnancy entailed. Obviously, it goes without saying that the health of my boys i it!s paramount, but I've always been slim and right now I'm really not. In fact, my mother just offered me a pair of her pants. Seriously. Thus far, I've dealt with my negative feelings by eating (totally logical I know) but I'm going back to gym tomorrow and starting a low GI eationg plan....wish me luck, I'm going to need it!
CatP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #2  
Cuddly Veg*n

S/C/G: 178 (153.8 Recently)/145.2/125

Height: 5'9"

Good luck! It sounds like you're getting on top of it before it gets out of hand, which is great for you!
xxkaleidoscopic is offline   Reply With Quote