Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-10-2011, 03:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 221/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Starting out...

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself as one of the many 20-somethings not quite happy with the weight gain experience throughout college and beyond. I do suffer from a binge eating disorder and laziness which I am taking great strides in correcting.

I started Weight Watchers on 3/31/11 and as of 4/7 I've lost 4.5lbs. I'm very happy about my success so far and I know it will continue so long as I stay focused, get active, and rid myself of the binging problem for good. I have been keeping a blog on 3FC to make me feel more accountable as I don't really have a support group in "real life" (no hubby, boyfriend or friends that are very willing to help) and I feel like it's helping tremendously. Only time will tell!

-Rose
ArEyBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 05:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 218/188/150

Height: 5'5

Hi ArEyBee! Congrats on your loss so far and I know you'll find all the support you need and more here
suenos096 is offline   Reply With Quote