Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-19-2011, 07:28 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 168/163.5/135

Height: 5' 4"

Default Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii............am new! Awesome supportive sight.

I'm so glad I found this place! So I guess I'll just launch into it...

A little bit about me:

Right now, I'm a student going to my small local university, trying to stay in school while I want to be outside doing stuff and being active. I love the outdoors, and I love Indian, Mediterranean and Thai food (this is my undoing, I know!). I like the idea of being coordinated to dance and I want to work up the nerve to try it, and recently I've been into rockclimbing and cycling up big hills (It's soooo hard!!). I want to be in shape and lose weight, because a few of my goals involve being really active and healthy throughout my life. Looking good in a hot bathing suit wouldn't suck either :b

Weight-loss:
My official weight loss started a year ago last January. I realized that I was unhappy with my weight then-around a 190 lbs-and I wanted to make a change. This was a big change as I have been overweight my entire life, but I managed to slim down to 169 lbs by around the beginning of March of last year. I stagnated between March and June. I had been slacking a little bit on my weight loss and lost 9 pounds over the summer. I actually managed my lowest at 156 lbs. for the fall of 2010. But sadly, the holiday season arrived with lots of chocolate and slow roasted dinners. January came and I finally stopped stuffing my face to realize I had gained 15ish pounds. I managed to curb the eating and stopped gaining, by late February I started to gradually lose weight. And since then I've lost around 5 lbs.

I'm hoping that this sight will help motivate me, through the support groups that are available. I've made a goal by June 1st to be around 140 lbs. I hope I can gain and offer support through this site.

......... WEEEELL! That's about it for now, if you should want to talk to me anyone can message me anytime
morchie879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:38 PM   #2  
Noobie xD

S/C/G: 185/185/132

Height: 5'3

Hi welcome to 3FC! we wish u the best in ur goals!
D O L L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 171/160/120

Height: 5 feet- if I really stretch

Welcome!
Tea Granny is offline   Reply With Quote