Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-04-2011, 10:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 314/307/175

Height: 5'8"

Default New to 3FC!

Hello! I am a newbie here and wanted to introduce myself.

I have lost weight in the past and gained it back. SO...here I am! This looks like a great site where everyone is so encouraging. I need a place where I want to come everyday and to be held accountable for Success AND Failure!

I will be 50 in November. I have started referring to this weight loss adventure as becoming Fabulous 50. Puts more of a positive spin on this time of my life.
Growing up in S. Florida was wonderful...when I was thin! Living now in Alabama makes it so much more comfortable to be heavy. I DON'T want that for myself. I want to go home on vacations and actually go to the beach. Sleeveless shirts, skirts, shorts... All things from my past that I no longer wear. Fabulous 50 wouldn't act that way! She would be strutting down the beach, comfortable in her own skin.

Hope to make lots of friends here! Have a Great Day!

Sharona

Last edited by Sharona; 03-04-2011 at 11:22 AM. Reason: delete - put in wrong way
Sharona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 450/ticker/350

Height: 5'6

Hey, Im Desi .. looks like we have a lot of the same wants & goals .. you'll find plenty of support & encouragement here , so welcome
P H A T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #3  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Hi Sharona!!! If you are looking for a buddy feel free to use me. I am trying to lose this weight not only for medical reasons but I want to be able to get down on the ground and play with my niece and nephew. Didn't do so well for dinner tonight though. But then again I have tomorrow.

Hope to talk to ya soon.

Lynn
lynnie923 is offline   Reply With Quote