Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-24-2010, 07:08 AM   #1  
My little pony fanatic.

S/C/G: 160/125

Height: 5'5

Default I'm here...AGAIN!!

I signed up to this website back in may of '09. I did about two weeks of diet then and then just said screw it and climbed downhill (or rather, up!) from there. It's kindof embarrassing coming back after so long.. To think what I could have done with that time!
I've seen so many inspiring stories of people who have had to loose huge amounts of weight and they really DID IT!

I LOVE food. I mean, I really *REALLY* Love food!
I can put it away too! I've always had a (heh) Healthy appetite. Back when I was 19 I'd order that 5-5-5 medium pizza deal and I could put away an entire two pizzas, then have the third for breakfast the next day! I love sugar, spicy things, Icecreamm.. Actually, just about the only thing on earth I don't care for is pickles and hotdogs.

My friends gave me the nickname "Sugar snack momma" And I've thought it was endearing.

I'm now 24 and the weight has slowly but surely been creeping up. I realize that if I don't change something soon I will stay this way for a long time. It's not just the weight gain but I'm also really quite out of shape. I get winded doing small things and it's sucky!

I've put this little ticker on my signature on non diet related boards and am hoping I can keep up on this with check ins to this great resourceful community too!
You've all been there and done that.. and it helps to talk to others who likely just really love food too!

I am a bad liar to myself! I am the number one enemy to my diets. It's soo hard to think of my long term goals of abs and health when there is a sparkly gob of cotton candy in front of me.
I tend to go all or nothing with my diets and eat nothing but celery untill I FALL WAY THE **** off the horse and eat a whole gallon of icecream for a week.

Here's to changing all that

My friend bought a dance Dance revolution game. It's fabulous! I think I'm going to get one too.. It's snowing heavily here and I see a fork in the road. I either hold on to my winter depression and hibernate with a box of oatmeal cream pies, or I get my *** out there and try to enjoy it. Pull groceries home on a sled and walk my dog. I know I'll feel better if I do! I've also got things to act as a detour to boredom eating. I'm learning guitar and sewing.. hopefully keeping my hands free from little debbie in the meantime!

WISH ME LUCK!!

I will see you all around the boards *****ing about how hungry I am I'm sure XD!!

<3
Nachtlicht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:50 AM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome back to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:05 PM   #3  
Naturally Curvy

S/C/G: 264/259.9/164

Height: 5'6"

Heehee. You can do it! I'm 24, too, and Melbourne is the foodie city of the world. Every ethnicity you can think of - and a few more! And they all make beautiful food.

Exercise has become a huge focus for me because I love food so much. I'm cutting down and cutting out the real not good stuff, but I'm exercising more to enjoy a little bit more.

There are probably people who want to smack me over the head for that kind of thinking, but I've realised that losing weight has everything to do with finding what works for you and nothing to do with trying to conform to what works for everyone else.
JMSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:59 PM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Welcome! It's great that you're thinking about this while you are still young. I think there are alot of us here who waited and gained for far too long. I love to eat foods that I know aren't so great for me, too. It is possible to learn to enjoy good foods. One thing I know for sure, is that I can eat all those bad foods or I can lose weight but I can't have it both ways.

Best wishes!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote