Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-02-2010, 03:04 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 346/344/140

Height: 5'3"

Well I must say I do enjoy this site. It is all very inspirational. So far today I have had a yogurt and forcing the water down. Although it is about time for my snack. I am thinking an apple

Thanks for the advice Wildflower. Counting calories seems to be the way to go for now. I don't feel like I am depriving myself of anything that way. I have increased my veggie intake also. I was never a big veggie person before but I am trying to keep myself open minded and I am retrying things I never liked in the past. I am finding my taste buds have changed. Although I still dont like everything I put in my mouth! still cant stomack spinach.

Sunshine- Where about in illinois do you live?

Well thats all for now!
sad424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:07 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 333/*ticker*/150

I live in a little town north of Bloomington-Normal.
Sunshine73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:59 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 297/267/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by emthompson View Post
If you're just starting, start small. Cut down your potions and start excercising. I've only been at this seriously for two weeks and by cutting my potions downs and abstaining from pop and jucies, I've shaved off three pounds. Losing weight is a big goal, so just start small and we can build together.

I'm in Naperville, IL, btw. Maybe we can so a spring hike or something.
I am on the Plainfield side of Bolingbrook. Just a couple of blocks from Rt. 59. If you ever want to walk give me a shout out.

Hi the OP
Chrissykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:17 AM   #19  

Well I am thinking about buying an exercise machine, I am not comfortable going to the gym. I was wondering what type of machine is the best for burning the calories, but will support my weight and will be easy to work with. any suggestions.?
Old 11-16-2010, 07:43 PM   #20  

Well I went for a walk today and I felt like I was dying! I think it would be better for me with a treadmill for the fact that i can do 10 min and sit, do 10 more or what ever. That way i dont get to the end of the road and feel like I am going to die right there! It was only 20 min. and for the first time in a long time I felt fat. Really felt it. I have never had trouble walking that far before but since I have been unemployed I guess that has really caught up with me. I mean I havent really gained any weight but I feel like i have been run over with a steam roller. Well i did it and tomorrow I will do something different. Maybe raking more leaves. that keeps me busy.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:15 PM   #21  

Well I really am terrible at this. Dieting exercising, really just about everything. I feel like I am talking to my self. Well just having a bad day I guess. Hope everyone had a good holiday.