Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-20-2010, 12:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 169/169/140

Height: 5'6"

Default New to the site

Hello All!
I am new to the site, not new to the struggle. I am 25 years old and ready to be the weight that makes me happy.
Almost 3 years ago, I hit my goal weight of 140 by doing the Special K diet (with exercise). I dont know what happened, but I lost focus and in the last 2 years I have gained all my weight back and more. I am at my heaviest I have ever been. Its not fun when I am getting ready in the morning, and none of my clothes fit. I have hit my breaking point and ready to start over.

I have decided to start just by adding some exercise in my daily routine (as much as I can do right now) and to cut out all the crappy foods I seem to be addicted to. I am cutting out all chips, candies, sun flower seeds, and ALL fast food. I dont drink soda, so thats one struggle I dont have to face. Also, I need to focus on portion control. I tend to over eat and that is where one problem lies.

Well, I think thats all for now. I am ready to start this journey to the land of self confidence.

Have a wonderful day!
ReadyForSkinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 12:36 PM   #2  

Oh yeah... I am starting this journey today. Had a good breakfast and mid morning snack. So I am starting off right. Just have to finish the day right with a work out and good dinner.

Old 09-20-2010, 12:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 274/270/170

I am totally with you girl! I am 24. We can be buddies! Today is my first day also. I start phentermine today. I have to have that extra push because of a thyroid problem. I think my goal is a little more than yours, I am aiming to lose 105lbs by May--June'ish time.
I am willing to offer you support and motivation for the same in return!

Where you from by the way?
BAILEYBREIGH86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 01:46 PM   #4  
Native Texan

S/C/G: 270/231.5/140

Height: 5'2"

to 3FC ladies
Hugs and support on your weight loss journies
islandchick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:39 PM   #5  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:47 AM   #6  

Hello and welcome to 3FC. Good luck to you in your journey and in reaching all your goals.

*warm hugs and sweet whispers of support to you*
Magnolia Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 01:02 PM   #7  

Thanks everyone for the luck. I am really looking forward to using this site for all the help it can bring.
BAILEYBREIGH86 I am for sure willing to share support and motivation. I can use every little bit. I tried to send you a message but I havent been a member long enough to use that feature. Oh well.. this is good for now.

Are you trying to hit that goal of June for a particular reason or just because? I would like to get close to my goal by mid December. I am going out of state to meet my boyfriends extended family for the first time in December and would like to be a little closer to the goal.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:26 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 274/270/170

I am trying to hit my goal by then for a vacation. My husband and I are going to Florida! It will be my first time! Also, because we are going to start trying for baby #1 about this time next year!
BAILEYBREIGH86 is offline   Reply With Quote