Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-12-2010, 02:34 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 219.5/214.2/160

Height: 5'5"

Default Hi, I am new!

I just started this forum tonight. I have been up and down all of my life with my weight, I have been through Jenny Craig, Nutra system, Weight watchers, diet pills- you name it. Something clicked this week for me, like a light going on in my head. I am now READY to get healthy and I am ready to change my behaviors. I am scared but excited at the same time. It will not be easy, but I am ready to do it! I think this forum will be a great tool for me and I am excited to find it.
I will be starting a new way of eating tomorrow. I will be watching my calories and portions. Choosing healthy foods and not running to the ice cream when I am having a hard day. If I can become more aware of what I am putting in my body then that will be a great start.
I have the south beach diet book so I will be using some tips from that.
I want to become healthy so my asthma will get better and so I can have a baby in the fall and I also want to fit into some new clothes. (:
OK, I am done writing, hello to everyone!

Jen
soundgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:56 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/158/130

Height: 5'3"

Default That's great

Congrats on making the decision to get healthy !
This is a great place to come for support.
Good luck on your journey
PlatinumGi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:53 PM   #3  

Sounds like the right attitude, glad to hear it. Welcome!
randomcards is offline   Reply With Quote