Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-28-2009, 04:55 AM   #1  
The Faye

S/C/G: 117/106/92

Height: 4'8"

Default The Faye wants to fly again

Hello folks,

I just wanted to say hello.

I am Lillie and i live in Germany. I am 26 years old and a very short person.

I hope you do not beat me when you look at my weight and weight goals. I am small and I can post piccies of my butt if you dont believe that I want to diet ;-)

My most important goal is to be fit again, to gain muscles and be sporty. Summer is coming and I want to go to an event called "pennsic" (just google it.... 15.000 middle ages freaks meeting and camping in pennsylvania for a good 2 weeks)

I wanna look like a pretty princess there and be fit to run around all day and half the night, go into the big battles and hit big boys. The event starts in the last week of July and I want to meet my goal - 42 kilos and being able to run 10 kilometers in a piece then.

I alsready lost 10 pounds during the last month. I am very proud of it but I think I can go slower. Some of it might be water weight so I dont lose my head now.

My goal for this week is keeping the weight and caring for the water, and working out a little more (well it´s been a rainy week and I have been sick with an ear infection so I gotta be careful)

I have been at 40 kilo once, it was the weight I felt best with, and healthiest. But due to a lot of stress, job changes, being unempluyed and lovesick I gained those 12 Kilos that need to GO.

4 are gone already!

:-)

what I do is not a specific diet. I emptied my fridge, put all that veggies in there, low fat cheese and chicken and fish. I hate carrots so I nibble them when I want a snack (or broccoli, I love broccoli :-) )

I eat a lot of salat, sometimes with nuts (yes we need fat....) and a wonderful oil: austrian pumpkin seed oil: has a lotta taste, you dont need a lot and the colour is.... well its dark green ;-)
Sometimes I DO eat some sweets, otherwise I´d get nuts

And I work out with playstation 2 kinetic combat, gymnastics. I ride my bike to work and shop every day (I moved to the countryside 6 weeks ago and dont have a car).
I need to start running again but the weather is -.---- ewwwww!

Well thats me....

I´d actually like to have a buddy thats on the upper end of normal weight like me too - to encourage each other to get fit and stay healthy :-)

Greets

The Faye

PS: the avatar is my lil kitteh persephone.... I love her :-)

Last edited by llilielefaye; 03-28-2009 at 04:57 AM.
llilielefaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:24 PM   #2  
No description available.

Welcome to 3FC! Surf around and settle in! We have subforums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more!

Check out the 20 something forum and the weight lifting forum! And the featherweight forum!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote