Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-13-2009, 11:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/218/150

Height: 5'4"

Default Introducing myself

Hi there, My name is Ashley and I am a 25 years old and I was just recently married in September 2008. After seeing me at my biggest in my pictures and not happy how I looked in my dress, I decided I have to do something about it. I am 5'4" and reached 223 lbs which is the biggest. I know I am so critical of myself but I am working at not being that way and instead of complaining and doing nothing, I want to make the change. I know its going to be hard and a big challenge but I am hoping to lose around 60-70 lbs. I have never lost more than 6-10 lbs so I really want to lose more and keep it off.

I am doing the Biggest Loser program through work and so far I have lost 4 lbs in 4 weeks so its a start. Im basically just counting my calories, keeping a food journal, working out and trying to get more healthy foods in my diet. My husband is my biggest supporter and loves to work out so he is my motivator.
ashesnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/181/155

Height: 5'6.5"

Hi Ashley!

I around your age (be 25 next month) and in a similar situation. I've been married for almost three years and have been my heaviest during my marriage.

You'll find a lot of support here. There's a 20-something forums as well as a Calorie Counters forum. There's a lot more as well. Welcome to the forum and congrats on your weight loss so far.
FaithBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:12 PM   #3  
Where'd my 23yo body go?

Height: 5'3"

Hi Ashley! I'm new here too! I totally understand about being critical of yourself. Boy do I ever! I think we're always our worst critic.
daydreamer is offline   Reply With Quote