Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-26-2008, 08:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/220/150

Height: 5'4

Default please help

ive been trying to get pregnant for four years.I went to a weight loss doctor and lost 50 pounds found out i was pregnant then lost the baby within eleven weeks..that was a year ago.. ive gained all my weight back and now still trying to get pregnant.. just bummed out
mcmbabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:44 PM   #2  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

sorry for your loss! dont give up!!
BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:54 PM   #3  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

hiya i hate to say it but to get preganant and have less risk of losing your gonna have to loose that 50 again.. i couldnt get pregnant until i lost alot of weight when i had my duaghter , my friend got preganant whilst she was 230 pounds and had 5 misscarriages she had to get down to 170 before she kept her baby .. he is now 1 .. i know there are alot of women that get pregnant big and keep there babies but its so hard to be bnig and pregnant.. My neighbour was big and preganant her baby is 4 months old and she still hasn't recovered for the birth.. she looks very sick all the time.. and her wounds still aren't fully healed..

So i would stop ttc and focus on weight loss , if you get preg in the mean time all well and good but stay active during your preganancy as much as you can , and by active i mean walk everyday for as long as you can . It helps with the blood flow for you and the baby. and helps prevant sweeling in your legs and ankles and helps with blood pressure..

I gained back double the wieght i had lost after i had my daughter .. i threw up the entire pregnancy and could hardly keep anything down.. My metabolism was completly shot lol.. i gained in record time .. a couple of months and i was 220 , a couple more and i was 250 .. and so on .. till december last year and i was 288.8 .. lol

So anyway i wish you alot of luck with your weight los and ttc .. maybe you just need to stop stressing about the ttc.. I stressed for 18 month when ttc my daughter and then i said nope no way im not doing this any more i dont wont to kids bornn in seprtember so over xmas/newyear i paid no attention too it.. and guess what .. lol My duaghter was due october 2nd when my son was the 23rd of september .. i got prg when i wasnt trying and didnt reallt want too .. lol in the end she was born on the 14th of september.. so my kids are a whole 9 days apart for there birthdays.. lol

which now works out well becuase i do one huge birthday party for the pair of them.. we have about 40 kids runnnign wild in our back yard.. its a scream.. .
I wont be all somber some larger people have no probelm at any weight with pregnancy i hope you are one of those poeple .. 220 is not huge i would be happy to be 220 lol.. actually at this point i would be happy to be 250 lol.. anything lower then i am now would be just fine ... lol.. i have to loose about 120 pounds :P lol and it really sucks. but i dont know what weight i will be happy at .. i think i would be happy to stay somewhere around 180.. but i gotta get there first.. i have given myself to the end of 2010 to get there .. i thik that is pretty realistic at this point.. anyway good luck and cye later
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 10:31 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 330/325/250

Height: 5'6"

I am so sorry for your loss. It certainly takes the wind out of your sails. My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. It felt like my world came to a screeching halt. The best thing you can do for yourself is to know that it is perfectly normal to feel down. Then decide how you can lift yourself up. Keep your eye on the prize, whether that is feeling good or getting your body ready to try again. Toofull
Toofull is offline   Reply With Quote