Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-04-2007, 03:03 PM   #1  
simplegirl

S/C/G: 287/240/130

Height: 5'3

Smile Hello I am new to 3FC and I am looking for some support.

Hello my name is cristal I am a 30 fixing to be 31 this month year old single stay at home mom. I have my son who is 18 mo. old. and he is the joy of my life. I have been battling my weight for many years since jr. high. My sister bought me the slim in 6 video set and I am trying it out for the first time. I really want to know if anyone has done this workout. The first one was ok. kinda easy but it was hard to go through it. It was like a 25 min workout. I am still hoping I will continue this workout. I just need lots of support. It is really hard doing this on my own.I hope to hear from some supporters and also some words of wisdom. I look forward to hearing from anyone.
simplegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 03:10 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hi Cristal -

There are several people who do Slim in 6 here...try using the search function at the top of the forum to search for "slim in 6" (note that you need to put the quotation marks on or the words are too short and you'll be prevented from finishing the search).

There is tons of great advice here - just look around and keep posting. Can't wait to get to know you better!

Amanda
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 01:38 AM   #3  
simplegirl

Thankyou so much amanda. I am really excited to have some support. Thankyou so much. I am on my second day and man its just as hard as the first. I was able to finish the video the second time around. I did not look like them when i did it, but i finished it. Hope to hear from you soon. Thankyou so much.
Cristal
Old 10-05-2007, 01:52 AM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

NONE of us look like the girls on the video...I don't have the coordination. The important thing is that you MOVE.

It gets easier, because it becomes a habit. In the meantime, keep posting here and reading for new ideas and motivation.

What kind of plan are you on?
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:17 AM   #5  
simplegirl

I hear you Amanda! None of those girls look like me. Not even remotely look like me. lol. I am still keeping up with the excersizes. However I am still doing the first video because I feel like I need to start off slow cause of my weight. I know i can make much progress with support from kind persons like you. I just dont have that much support here. It is really nice to have support. Thank you Amanda I really do appreciate it. My goal is to get down to a size where I can play with my son and be able to keep up with him. I am not looking to be a size zero. Just a comfortable size to do normal activity. Thanks again,
Cristal