Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-02-2007, 03:39 PM   #1  
New Choices, New Outcomes

S/C/G: 284/261/155

Height: 5'5"

Smile Getting Serious in Idaho

Hi.

I stumbled on this site yesterday while doing some research. I'm so glad I found it. I'm just coming out of a really weird year that included a move across the country, remodelling 2 houses, kids starting to leave home, and the loss of a family member.

I've finally come to the realization that I need to make "me" more of a priority in my life. So, I'm taking some down time from all outside committments and trying to take better care of myself. I'm working out 3x a week and I'm carb cycling and watching what I eat. I've lost inches and pounds and I'm excited to see the changes.

While I have a loooonnngggg way to go, I'm happy I'm on the right path and looking for help and support along the way. I'm looking forward to getting to know others who are also making positive changes in their lives.
IDkewlmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:14 PM   #2  
Black Team TBL-WMB

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Height: 5'6'

come on in grab a and relax ,this is a great site every one is supportive and there are many threads to check out and great topics.Glad you are here.
losinitin07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:38 PM   #3  
300+ Chick

Hello and Welcome! on your 23 Lbs so far!! Sounds like you heading on the right path.. Good luck with your efforts!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote