Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-23-2007, 09:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/205/125

Height: 5'4"

Post New Struggler!

Hi, this is my first time logging on. I read about you guys in Oprah and felt an instant bond. I have been battling this "weight" for the past 8 years. All the same issues each of you have and I am now retired due to a disability and at home most of the day and dont have the support system like you do when you are around "sisters" everyday. I have no one to truly be accountable to except myself and I am not a good one to be accountable to!! I can justify eating too much and the wrong foods all day long! Just looking for a way to be more accountable. I hope this is an avenue that I can use. Have a great day to each of you and may we be a blessing to each other.
bellabody49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:32 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 266/225/130

Height: 5'1"

Welcome to 3fatchicks.com. I hope you will find the support you need here to help you stay accountable.
MelodyAM75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 11:34 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

This site was in Oprah??????

WELCOME! This site is an amazing site filled with wonderful women (and men) who all have the same goal - to be healthier and lose weight while doing it!
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 12:35 PM   #4  
Ilerjo

S/C/G: 268/191/146

Height: 5'7"

You have come to the right place.EVERYONE here is fighting the same battle.You will find so much help comfort,support.We are sisters and we do care! Sometimes we might have the answer sometimes we dont.But someone is here 24/7!To try and help or just listen.Welcome!!
IlerJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 04:44 PM   #5  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Cool This is a cool place ...

Hi Bella:

Welcome to one of the best support sites available! You are gonna love it here; we all do. We all have struggled at one time or another; so, don't be too hard on yourself about that. I am recovering from a fractured leg; and have physical limitations as well, so I really understand your unique challenges.

I focus on one day at a time; some days will be better than others. Just put one foot in front of the other, and keep going. Each day brings with it another chance to start again. Glad you joined us ~ a fellow encourager ... Rosebud.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote