Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-17-2007, 10:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/170/135

Height: 5'1"

Talking Hi everyone! New here!!

Hi everyone, im new around here... My name is Emily and I am 23 years old.. I live in Mississippi with my husband Nick and our two children Connor (11 1/2 months) and Zoey (1 1/2 month) (they are 10 months to the day apart ).. So that means yes I was pregnant for almost two years! And believe you me, it did a number on my body... Tobe honest with you, i came to this site to get a counter, but then i started to look around and you all seem so nice, helpful and supportive of each other... SO I had to join in... I would love to help motivate and encourage people, and will also need it to reach my goal!
nicks1wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:11 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

You've found a wonderful place! Welcome.
Have you gone looking around much? we can help you find some threads to post in regularly. Accountability is sooo important.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:22 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/170/135

Height: 5'1"

Not real sure where to start posting but i have been browsing around a little...Thanks for the welcome!
nicks1wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:26 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

People "click" into certain threads for lots of reasons ... similar eating plans, similar exercise plans, family situations, age ....
Just ask, you'll get lots of help, I'm sure.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 12:01 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

I know you'll love this forum and all of the people in it. I joined back in Feb. 2005 and only ended up coming here a couple of times. Just 2 weeks ago, I "re-joined" and now I come here many times a day. If you have questions, comments, concerns, victories, stories, need encouragement, or want to give encouragement....this is a great place to do it!

Welcome aboard!

PS, my kids are 12 months and 11 days apart - I understand about the being pregnant for 2 years thing..... OYE!

Julie
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote