Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-29-2006, 10:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/215/130

Height: 5'1

Unhappy Young Mom Trying to Lose Some Weight

Hi All!! This is my first time doing something like this. I am a young mom with 2 kids and I am trying to lose some major weight. I have NEVER been this heavy, and I cant take it anymore. It is affecting my realitionship with my husband and my friends. I feel like I am constantly jealous of everyone who weighs less than me. I cant stand feeling this way anymore. I need some real support, because this is the hardest thing for me. I am an EXTREMLY picky eater. I dont like any fruit, vegitables are ok, but not my favorite. On top of it all I dont have alot of money and healthy food is REALLY expensive. I need a buddy who is similar to me HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
nicoleb83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 01:18 PM   #2  
Going to succeed

S/C/G: 250/238/135

Height: 5' 6.5"

Smile Hi

Hello,
I'm 27 years old and over 100 pounds over weight. I can't believe I let myself go so much. I've been doing really well on a weight loss program since Thanksgiving. I've been using a personal on-line dietician and it has helped me not to be hungry and to lose 12 pounds in the last month. The best thing about this online dietician is that I can adapt my menu to meet my budget. I am also on a very tight budget and can't afford all the high priced specialty foods. I could help you by looking up the amount of calories you should be eating based on your height and weight. I can also be a support for you as you begin this journey. I have been going on daily bike rides with my daughter for exercise. I even went to the rollerskating rink last week and skated for over an hour for exercise. I can't afford a gym membership so I am doing it the more natural way and my daughter loves it. I am a first year teacher, teaching highschool algebra and geometry. I'm paying back old debt, a car loan and student loans so my income is quickly sucked up as soon as I get paid leaving me with a minimum amount to live off of. I filed for divorce 4 years ago and have gained 80 pounds since the divorce. Your post really caught my attention because you sound like I feel. I had just visited the website and decided to register so that I could be your weight loss buddy.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Elisabeth0416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 01:45 PM   #3  
bringing sexy back

S/C/G: 241/209/1xx

Height: 5'6"

Smile

Hey!! I wanted to reply to you, I could have written your very same post! I also have two young boys and a lot of weight to lose. I know what you mean about it affecting relationships, it really is doing some damage to mine. I would love to help you, it sounds like we are in the same boat!

We can do it, there are some low cost alternatives on food. I am fairly new to this too but these forums really help a lot!

Brianna
brianna27 is offline   Reply With Quote